The City of Crest Hill is seeking to add the professional position of Civil Engineer to its executive team. The ideal candidate will have a preferred skill set of plan review and will play an integral role in the management, planning, and implementation of City infrastructure including the construction of a new Public Works facility, City Hall, and Police Department.
Starting Salary $95,000 DOQ
Desired Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Five years civil engineering experience related to public infrastructure design & construction, and traffic engineering.
• Master’s degree in engineering, public administration, business administration, construction management, or a related field preferred.
• Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.E.)
• Municipal engineering experience.
Persons interested in this position should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to HR@cityofcresthill.com. This position is open until filled.
Persons interested in this position can apply to the City of Crest Hill. Applications can be downloaded from the City website at www.cityofcresthill.com.