- Treasurer and Finance Department
The Treasurer's Office is comprised of Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Utility Billing. This Department is responsible for maintaining the City's financial assets and investments as well as overseeing electric and water billing and capital assets and payroll. The Office assists in the preparation of the annual budget and prepares the annual financial report.
Due to the hard work of the Treasurer's Office staff and the support of City Council, the City of Crest Hill has been honored to receive the Government Finance Officer's Associated award for 2015, 2016, and 2017. This is a certificate of achievement for excellence in financial reporting and fiscal responsibility. The GFOA has established several highly regarded professional recognition programs to encourage and assist state and local governments of all types and sizes to improve the quality of their financial management and to recognize their achievement. To learn more about the GFOA click here.
Employee Total Compensation Report FY 2023
IMRF Employee Cost & Participation Information
In 2019, the Illinois General Assembly passed Public Act 101-0504. The law requires IMRF to post certain employer cost and participation information on its website. IMRF will update these reports annually.
• Employer Contribution Amounts: The amount of employer contributions each employer made from 1/1/1995 to present (searchable spreadsheet)
• Employer Contribution Rates: Each employer's contribution rates for the current year and one year after (searchable spreadsheet)
• Participating Employers: A list of all employers and the date each employer joined IMRF (searchable spreadsheet)
• Employer Resolutions: Required participation resolutions for employers that joined on or after 1/1/1995 (searchable PDF)
Public Act 101-0504 requires IMRF employers that have a website to include a link to this web page, no later than January 1, 2021.