Human Resource Manager
The City of Crest Hill (population 20,837) a progressive, growing community in the north central region of Will County, seeks a dynamic professional to become the City’s full-time Human Resources Manager. This position is responsible for the management of the City of Crest Hill’s human resources department and reports to the City Administrator. The City has 64 full-time employees and approximately 36 part-time employees which includes a police department, three collective bargaining agreements and a Civil Service Commission.
Starting Salary $60,137.57 +/- DOQ
• Bachelor’s degree in public administration, human resources management, or a closely related field.
• SHRM-SCP or HCPI certification, Master’s degree in human resources, public/business administration, or advanced degree a plus.
• A minimum of 2-3 years of human resources experience. Municipal government experience preferred.
Persons interested in this position should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to HR@cityofcresthill.com. Position open until filled. Application review will begin January 25, 2021.
The City of Crest Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The City of Crest Hill Public Work’s Department is now accepting applications for Temporary Laborers. This position will perform a variety of tasks associated with the maintenance and repair of City parkways, roadsides, grounds, facilities, infrastructure, and equipment.
Desired Minimum Qualifications
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Municipal Public Works experience preferred.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
• Valid Driver’s license.
Signed applications can be sent to HR@cityofcresthill.com or:
City of Crest Hill
ATTN: Human Resources
1610 Plainfield Road
Crest Hill, IL 60403.
Starting hourly rate: $12.00
This position is open until filled.
Normal hours for Temporary Laborers are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please call (815) 741-5110 for questions or assistance.